Why choose Rona when there are thousands of real estate agents out there?
It's true. You have your choice of many agents when you are ready to buy, sell or invest in real estate. I hope you select me for your agent. I will work harder for you than anyone you know. I will work in your best interests always. I make the process as hassle-free for you as possible. I keep it fun and interesting along the way. And, with my amazing team of professionals, I keep the closing process on track and on time. But, let's say you have a friend or relative or heavy-duty marketer who expects to get your business. Before you commit to someone, be sure you:
- Check references. Ask for a list of buyers and sellers who can give you a little background of your agent and how he or she works.
- Check for agent complaints at the Colorado Real Estate Commission website at http://cdn.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagename=DORA-DRE/DORALayout&cid=1251614735941&pagename=CBONWrapper
- At a listing appointment, ask if your agent is willing to lower his commission rate if your listing price needs to be reduced. Many agents are exaggerating listing values to get business, and then dropping them once your home has been on the market for a couple of weeks. I price your property accurately to sell at the fairest price, the first time.
- Choose an agent who actively markets your property by seeking out buyers as a daily activity. Many agents will sign you up, and will let the MLS do the work. I call buyers everyday to find the best match for you and your home.
- Remember your agent is your employee. Choose one that will advise you honestly, but will not force you into any deal.
While I work with some buyers and sellers looking for marijuana cultivation features in there home, much of my business is with people who do not have home gardens. My signs are generic, but my marketing skills are extraordinary. I hope to work for you soon!